Thursday, December 11, 2008

Welcome to My Blog

Hi there...... Welcome to my blog and thanks for your visit.
I am Febriana, a mum with 3 lovely boys Ari 8, Jamie 4 and
hubby Steven. We have a simple life in park avenue, in beautiful Sydney. After thinking back and forth for few months of creating a blog, I finally made it. I was inspired by a few friends that have been blogging for some time, and it seems that they have so much fun. Sharing tips and tricks nearly about everything, or just simply sharing a happy or sad moment of their life's. In my blog, I'd like to write about my family and our adventures and of course food. Thank you again guys and hope to see you around.




3 comments:

Trinity said...

dearie Febri, congrats for this new 'baby' hehehe... I will be here for you ok? *wink*

Anonymous said...

Hi, Febriiiiiiii!!!!! FINALLY! LOVE your blog. :-)))) Keep on adding more posts he he he he...

Anonymous said...

Trin, new "baby"?? Oh no, I don't wanna keep waking up at night :-) Thanks for your support by the way.

Amel, thanks so much, & yes I'll add more post from time to time