Less than five minutes later, he came to see me and said "I think I really like the idea. So, how many friends can I invite mum?"
Wait..wait... take it easy boy. I don't think I can have ten 'nine years old' boys, sleeping in the tent in my back yard. Just the thought of it already made me headache.
In the end, he invited seven friends, but only one that had a sleepover in the tent. It was a bit disappointing. The other six came and help to celebrate Ari's birthday from three in the afternoon & they didn't leave till about ten at night. They had a great time.
The activities that we did:
* Pinata. Through the week before the big day, Jamie and I made and decorated it.
* Cops and robbers.
* Pass the puzzle. Its always a favourite game.
* Hide and seek. They loved it, especially the did it at night.
* Sparkles and glowing sticks.
* Rocket baloons.
* Movie time.
* Toast some marsh mellow. Forgot to mention that we had bon fire too.
Over all, it was a great party. And now have to start thinking for next year party. Any idea that you like to share??