Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh.....So Busy!!

It' has been so long that I haven't been updating my blog. Lately, it feels that the time flies thrice faster than before. Where does the time fly?

It is very busy time for me, with the plan to move to the bigger place. Looking for the house that we really like with good neighbourhood and excellent school is something that you can't get overnight. I browse through the net, local paper and home magazine. So far, no luck for me yet.

Then, packing....aarrgh, really hate packing, but it is something that has to be done whether I like it or not. Sorting out stuff for garage sale is other thing that can be hard as well. Steven and I often argue about thing that we want to keep or sale, unlike Ari and Jamie, who doing OK with sorting out their toys.

Other things that still in the agenda are organising garage sale, calling the removal company, calling the electricity company, phone company etc......oohhh, never ending.

5 comments:

Trinity said...

all the best and good luck Feb! Have you found a new home now?

Lilly said...

Good luck to you!
Don't rush though:)
By the way, how can i become your blog follower? do you know?

blank said...

I have just moved into our current place in Feb 2009, as such I understand what you are going thru'. Looking for buyer for our old house, Looking for new house, arranging for house moving, packing...etc. tough but not impossible. :) Our only reason for moving house is because we wanted to move nearer to a school that we want our son to go to, and luckily we managed to got him into that school. : ) so all worth-while for us... I am sure you have good reason to justify moving and with that moving seems a lot happier. : )

Amel said...

Oh dear...we've just moved so we know how it feels like...but you must've been MUCH busier than me since you have kids already. O owww...GOOD LUCK then and step by step ajaaahhh!!!

Anonymous said...

Guys, thank you so much for your wishes, really appreciate it.

Trin, no, haven't got something that we really like yet. It'll take time.

Lily, once you sign in, then you can see the "Dashboard". Scroll down a bit, there is "Reading List". Next, you click "Add" from that "Blog's I'm Following" option. Hope it'll help :)

Ventana, good for you that you found what you want. You are right, though but can be done.

Amel, the boy's toys alone, already few boxes. And "betrak betruk" :) Yes, I'll do it step by step.